- (Upcoming) ESOCITE; Santiago de Chile, Chile || Panel organizer: 'Infrastructures' in Debate. Working alongside Janaina Pamplona da Costa, André Sica de Campos and Cecilia Ibarra.
- American Association of Geographers; New Orleans, USA || Beyond Access: what disability studies can teach us about transport and infrastructure
- 4S Conference; Boston, USA. || Mending the Gap: an investigation into wheelchair users’ shaping of London public transport
4S/EASST Joint Conference; Barcelona, Spain. || “Mind the Gap, Please”: wheelchair users and London public transport
STS Work in Progress Seminar; UCL, United Kingdom. || “They’re in charge, but you’re in control”: how wheelchair users shape London’s public transport
Accessibilité et Mobilité Urbaine; EHESS, France. || Invited speaker || "On change le monde en y étant présent”
SRPoiSE/VSMT Conference; University of Texas, USA. || “You’re changing the world by being there”: how wheelchair users shape London’s public transport
4S Conference; Denver, USA. || Exclusive Access: investigating wheelchair users’ inclusion tactics in public transport
The Bartlett QUANTUM Network; UCL, United Kingdom. || Invited speaker || 'A battle of wheels': Taking a sociological approach to transport accessibility in London
Alter – European Society for Disability Research; EHESS, France. || Manoeuvres and campaigns: an investigation into wheelchair users’ shaping of the London public transport system
Intellectual Summer Party; University of Lancaster, United Kingdom. || Manoeuvres and campaigns: an investigation into wheelchair users’ shaping of the London public transport system
Esocite/4S Joint Conference; Buenos Aires, Argentina.
1) Panel convenor: Cross-border collaboration in science, innovation and governance in emergent technologies (with Brian Wynne, Léa Velho, and Philip Macnaghten),
2) Presenter: Building Bridges: collaborations between STS and engineering in transport accessibility
Roundtable on Interdisciplinarity: Thinking and Navigating; UCL, United Kingdom. || Invited speaker || Who’s Afraid of Engineers?
STS Research Day; UCL, United Kingdom. || Wheels on the Bus: investigating sociotechnical systems in London
STS Work in Progress Seminar; UCL, United Kingdom. || Eye Level(s): fleshing out disputes on standards, policies and norms in transport accessibility
1st British Sociological Association Science and Technology Studies Conference; University of Sheffield, United Kingdom. || Turning ‘multi’ into ‘inter’: collaborations between STS and engineering in transport accessibility
Work in Progress Seminar; UCL, United Kingdom. || Getting on (with) a bus: A pilot study of wheelchair users' engagement with transport and research